NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
- SPONSOR: PureBrands, LLC, 1040 Holland Dr., Boca Raton, FL. 33487.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Big Fuel Communications, LLC, 40 West 23rd Street, New York, New York 10010. The Administrator is solely responsible for all aspects of PureBrands Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“Territory”) and shall be construed and evaluated in accordance with U.S law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited.
- ENTRY: The Sweepstakes will commence on May 20, 2011 at 9:00 A.M and will end at 11:59 P.M on July 1, 2011 (“Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Sponsor’s Facebook Fan page at http://www.facebook.com/TakeaSheet and becoming a fan by clicking the “Like” button and then following the instructions to submit the entry form. If you are already a fan of the Sponsor, you can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting Sponsor’s Facebook Fan page and following the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration. All on-line entrants must have a valid email address.
- LIMITATIONS: Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of the winner who enters, entry will be declared made by the registered user (meeting eligibility criteria) of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, it will be awarded to that registered user. Open only to persons who, upon entering, are 18 years or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the Territory; and not employees of Sponsor and/or Administrator their parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize Winner will win a trip for two (2) to a Miami Heat National Basketball Association game in Miami, Florida (“Event”). The Grand Prize Winner package includes: coach round trip airfare from the international airport nearest winner’s home to the Event for two (2) people, one (1) night double occupancy hotel accommodation, two (2) tickets to the Event and a personal meet and greet with Miami Heat superstar, LeBron James. (Approximate Retail Value: $4,200.00). There will be ten (10) First Prize Winners. The First Prize winners will be given one (1) Sponsor’s Prize pack that consists of: two (2) boxes of SheetsTM, one (1) Sponsor’s Hat and one (1) Sponsor’s T-Shirt. (ARV: $500.00). No cash substitutions for prizes will be permitted and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable, except at the sole discretion of Administrator. Administrator reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per person/e-mail address. Federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. (Total ARV for all prizes $4,700.00).
- WINNER SELECTION:Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about July 2, 2011. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail on or about July 5, 2011. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Rules and the decision of the Administrator, which shall be final.
To claim the prize, you will be required to respond by e-mail and provide your full name, e-mail address, physical mailing address and phone number to this
e-mail address: email@example.com. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within seventy-two (72) hours after its transmission; (2) potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; or (3) any other non-compliance with Rules.
By submitting an Entry, a winner agrees to allow the Sponsor use of his or her name, likeness and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting on this Web site), except where prohibited. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
- CONDITIONS: The Entities are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prize winner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, incomplete or illegible Entries, or for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes, in its entirety or in part should virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes by technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this Sweepstakes at any time and award the Prize from among eligible Entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the game or Web-site or to be acting in violation of the Rules. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Event relating to the prize.